Subject: Rawlins 4/24/2006: An Additional Update for Reference

Mike,
I received some very late updates today. I've reposted them with the
public URLs. I've posted .doc and .pdf versions, and if you need to
review, the diff document (to see changes made).

I don't expect these to move and I will ensure that should we make
changes we will do so with another upload (so these URLs are maintained
reference for interested parties).

Thanks.
Public URLs are:

   1. .pdf: