Subject: Starting Comments to ISO TC 215/HL7 - Please review promptly.

Please review and respond with comments at your earliest convenience.
I've provided two versions - one .pdf and one .doc.  Note, the
redlines/tracked changes are my additions/changes to Kathryn's work thus
far. This integrates comments from Jacques Durand and David Webber,
Kathryn and I.

I suggest we keep this succinct and targeted, leaving more for
discussion and participation. It also evidences how important it is for
us to keep our respective TC public pages up to date in addition to the
new ebxml.xml.org site. Thanks.

Answers from the OASIS ebXML Joint Committee.pdf

Answers from the OASIS ebXML Joint Committee.doc