ebxml-msg-as4 message

Subject: Update on AS4 profile: Rev0.2

See attached an iteration on the profile,

The draft has been reorgd to include a Conformance profile part.
It presents AS4 as a 2-layered profile (Conformance + Deployment):
I also added an Introduction.

1      Introduction.

2      AS4 Conformance Profiles for ebMS V3.

3      AS4 Deployment Profile of ebMS 3.0.

I still have my comments <JD> inline , those from my previous rsponse to Rev0.1.

Jacques

AS4-Deployment-Profile-Draft-02.doc