Subject: T2 Reliable Messaging w/o CPA or VIA...

Title:

Section 10.2 (line 1695) says:

This parameter information can be specified in the CPA or in the MessageHeader

But I can't find anywhere in the MessageHeader to set the following parameters:

mshTimeAccuracy
reliableMessagingMethod
ackRequested
retries
retryInterval
persistDuration

This seems like a formidable problem when doing reliable messaging (ackRequested) without an intermediary (no Via).  If we put this information back in the MessageHeader, why is it also in the Via?  This was in the MessageHeader in v0.91 but it was taken out... probably shouldn't have been.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group.