Subject: RE: T2 SyncReply and ReliableMessagingMethod in QualityOfServiceI nfo

More thought on my comment:

Even though I believe the semantic of RM should mean From <-> To, that does
not mean
that an IM should be precluded from proxying this functionality. (This
could be conceptual
ground work for IM support and the functionality they can support).

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 08/07/2001 10:16:53 AM