Subject: End to End RM

Was (RE: T2 SyncReply and ReliableMessagingMethod in QualityOfServiceInfo)

Thanks, David, that was long!

The answer to my questions is probably somewhere in there but I may have gotten
lost.

Question 1:  How do we do end-to-end RM irrespective of IM RM, i.e. how do we
request an end-to-end Ack?  Is it the DeliveryReceipt or is there something
else?

Question 2: In a multi-hop situation (more than one IM) how do we avoid having
the IM change AckRequested and thus have the wrong value for all subsequent
hops?

David Fischer
Drummond Group.