Subject: Re: T2 PLEAE READ - Suggested solution to RM Issues

David,

That is not what my suggestion means at all. What is meant is
that the semantics of RM are adopted at all nodes where the
deliverySemantics is OnceAndOnlyOnce. This is NOT the same
as saying that all nodes must adopt ebXML RM.

Cheers,

Chris

"Burdett, David" wrote:

> Arvola
>
> As I said in my reply to Chris, I have concerns over requiring use of ebXML
> RM everywhere. I agree though that we should try and come to a resolution on
> Monday. I'll post an updated list of changes highlighting where we need to
> come to agreement.
>
> David

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris