Subject: RE: Clarification on Example 8.8.4

Thank you, this looks perfect.  Should update the example.

David Fischer
Drummond Group.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 12:01 PM
To: David Fischer; David Burdett
Cc: ebXML Msg

David:

The signature element is under SOAP-ENV:Header rather than
SOAP-ENV:Body.

Since eb:location expects an XPointer, shouldn't it look something
like

    eb:location="xpointer(//SOAP:Header/ds:signature)"?

Also, if multiple signatures are present, and we want the first one,
shouldn't we have

    eb:location="xpointer(//SOAP:Header/ds:signature[position()=1])"?

I agree with you that there should not be a comma after

    eb:id="3490sdo9"

Regards,
-Arvola