Subject: Re: non-ebXML links

   Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:48:02 -0400
   From: Martin W Sachs <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>

			for the sake of everyone's sanity (including
   our own), we should eliminate all mention of non-ebXML protocols. They
   are implementer choices, not part of the ebXML-MS spec.

Just to make sure that I understand your position: Do we also feel
that we should eliminate the reliableMessagingMethod attribute,
section 8.7.4, and section 10.1.2?