Subject: Re: FW: T2, Proposed solution for ... Re: SyncReplyandReliableMessagingMethod in QualityOfServiceInfo

   Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:10:59 -0500
   From: David Fischer <david@drummondgroup.com>

   Does this mean communications between two Trading Partners is ALWAYS RM or NEVER
   RM?  We've already decided DeliveryChannel is address specific so there cannot
   be two DeliveryChannels between one set of addresses.

Sorry if I missed something in the earlier mail (I just searched
through the back-mail and couldn't find this), but why can't this
work?  The CPA seems very specifically designed for allowing different
Services, and different Actions within Services, to each select a
different DeliveryChannel.