Subject: Editorial changes in section 8.2.2

Colleen:

More editorial changes are needed in section 8.2.2 to reflect our move to using the W3C Recommendation version of XML Schema. The attached Word document contains a suggested revised version of this section.

In addition, the [XMLSchema] reference in section 13 needs to be updated. Just removing the word Candidate on line 2443 will be sufficient.

It also comes to my attention that the strong recommendation in section 8.2.2 regarding the use of the xsi:schemaLocation attribute is not followed through in the examples on page 60 and page 75. We need to decide if those examples have to be updated accordingly.

By the way, I am assuming we can continue to use the namespace http://www.ebxml.org/namespaces/messageHeader. Does anyone see a need to invent a new namespace for our purpose?

Cheers,
-Arvola

Section 8.2.2 update.doc