Subject: Apologies - I can not attend meeting

Colleagues,

	unfortunately I have been unable to obtain the necessary authority
to travel to the meeting next week at SAP Labs in Palo Alto. (Thank you SAP
for hosting and especially Sinisa for arranging the meeting.)  Brian Gibb
has agreed to physically chair the meeting and has confirmed his travel
plans to me.

	I am sorry for the short notice as I have been hopping for a change
to my position but this now looks unlikely given the timescales.

	I will be issuing a proposed agenda very soon.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063
Fax: +44 (0)29 2072 4137