Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] RE: [ebxml-msg] Aproposalfortheinterpretationofdifferent synchronous reply modes in the CPP/A

Arvola,

This is agreed. I think CPPA has marked this distinction,
and the related items that need to be changed with it, as
within our 1.1 enhanced-alignment/bug-fix effort. In fact,
aren't you supposed to be coming up with the changes
in elements/attributes/enumerated values that we need :-)?

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:01 AM
To: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] RE: [ebxml-msg] A
proposalfortheinterpretationofdifferent synchronous reply modes in the
CPP/A

David and Dale:

How MSH level signals are returned when the HTTP binding for SOAP is
used
for sending ebXML messages is still an interlocked ebxml-msg and
ebxml-cppa
issue.

Either the messaging spec has to state that MSH level signals are always
returned in the same HTTP connection that is used to carry the incoming
message and optionally batched with business level signals/response as
called for in the CPA, or the CPP/A spec needs to introduce an
additional
syncReplyMode to cause MSH level signals to be returned synchronously.

Regards,
-Arvola