Subject: [ebxml-msg] Delay of publication of V 1.1 spec

I missed the Thursday F2F discussions.  I understand that it was agreed
to delay the release of V 1.1 for 30 days.  Can someone confirm this?
Also, given the need to satisfy particular OASIS requirements does this
mean we are pushed out about 90 additional days?

Ralph Berwanger
Vice Chair, ASC X12
(972) 580-3970