Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Re: SyncReply Module

We agreed to make this change, narrowing the scope of the existing syncReply attributes.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, 19 November 2001 12:56

This is a totally new requirement which violates our v1.1 charter.  I have no problem with extending the ebXML headers with namespace qualified elements but now you are talking about extending our spec for situations where WE are the extension headers to something else.  This is something we might visit for v2.0 but it is FAR BEYOND our v1.1 charter.

- David.