Subject: [ebxml-msg] Agenda December 3

Agenda December 3 - Voting

1. Roll call - Voting Membership

2. SyncReply Module

3. PersistDuration

4. CPA & MS overriding parameters
   Proposed CPP/A schema changes to deal with ebMS perMessage parameters

5. Editorial issues

6. Agree our deadline for delivery - NO MORE FUNCTIONAL CHANGES
WHATSOEVER!!!

7. AOB

Apologies - I may be late joining as I am on Vacation - David Fischer will
you lead as you need the answers to the agenda points.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063
Fax: +44 (0)29 2072 4137