Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Agenda December 3

Attached please find a tentative schema for the evolving CPP/A spec. It
incorporates Dale's suggestion to use "always", "never", and "perMessage" as
the enumerated values for tns:perMessageCharacteristics.type.

The relevant constructs for "per message" properties are as follows:

 <element name="MessagingCharacteristics">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element ref="tns:Ack"/>
    <element ref="tns:AckSignature"/>
    <element ref="tns:DuplicateElimination"/>
    <element ref="tns:MessageOrder"/>
   </sequence>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <element name="Ack">
  <complexType>
   <attribute name="requested" type="tns:perMessageCharacteristics.type"
default="perMessage"/>
   <attribute name="actor" type="tns:actor.type" default="toPartyMSH"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <element name="AckSignature">
  <complexType>
   <attribute name="requested" type="tns:perMessageCharacteristics.type"
default="perMessage"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <element name="DuplicateElimination">
  <complexType>
   <attribute name="requested" type="tns:perMessageCharacteristics.type"
default="perMessage"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <element name="MessageOrder">
  <complexType>
   <attribute name="requested" type="tns:perMessageCharacteristics.type"
default="perMessage"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <simpleType name="perMessageCharacteristics.type">
  <restriction base="NMTOKEN">
   <enumeration value="always"/>
   <enumeration value="never"/>
   <enumeration value="perMessage"/>