Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Re: Comments on the 1.09 about ConversationId

But if you want to make messages saved for ordering purposes, and the
conversationId itself, subject to persistDuration, you need to make sure
that persistDuration doesn't kill a conversation which legitimately has a
long wait.  See Chris' and my prior postings on this.  It appears that
persistDuration is a minimum, so nothing is changed by holding onto certain
things  until the conversation ends.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs