Subject: [ebxml-msg] Re; Messaing Spec v1.092

If I were a server, for *MY* protection I might want to sign
everything I generate.  I think it would be very wrong to disallow such
protection.

    "Your Honor, we offer into evidence item #32, this unsigned
    receipt -- we'll testify it came in over an SSL link --
    that the defendant did, in fact, receive our $800M bid for
    the Boston Red Sox."

	/r$