Subject: [ebxml-msg] Voting on MS spec 2.0

TC,

	David Fischer has posted Version 2.0 Revision C to this list and I
have put the PDF on the website.

	I posted the invitations to vote yesterday before David posted this
version so please vote in respect of version 2.0 Revision C not Revision B.

	If you have not received an invitation please contact me as soon as
possible if you believe you eligible to vote in this ballot.  Only 2 pepole
returned their vote before the revision was posted and I will contact them
directly.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063