Subject: [ebxml-msg] More on the "backwards compatibility" requirement

Team,

I spoke with Duane about this requirement, and after explaining this
team's reservations about the requirement he suggested that a suitable
compromise would be an explicit error which would be sent back by a
3.x+ MSH when a 2.x message cannot be processed.

I think this would be suitable as well.  Comments?

-Matt