Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Multiple Acknowledgment elements with the sameactorURI?

May wish to consider some real-world, potential instances of use of
multi-hop as discussed in last week's eBES ebXML Interoperability Pilot.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:matt@xmlglobal.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 11:56 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Multiple Acknowledgment elements with the same
actorURI?

During the face to face, there was discussion of

a) Fixing multi-hop, since there is a perception by vendors that it is
broken or not worthy of implementation.
b) Removing multi-hop altogether, and possibly supporting it in the
future via our new modular MessageHeader if BPSS/CPPA indicate that we
need to provide this functionality.

We should add a note to the applicable requirement pointing to this
email so that if (b) is followed, we can make sure the schema/spec
restricts the acknowledgment element.

-Matt