Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Errata first shot at DocBook Draft

Group: My regrets for missing the call.  It fell between the cracks of
my various electronic appointment reminder devices.

Mike,

Good Job!   Re: the CDATA issues, try a <programlisting /> with a CDATA
as the child node, as illustrated here:
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/programlisting.html

-Matt