Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Next conference call

Hi Ian,

 I would like to add 2 agenda items.

 1) Can we remove revision B and C from the website.
    Ive never been clear on the historical reasons why they exist...

 2) If we have time, introduce the discussion from ebxml dev list
    on asynchronous messaging issues.

Thanks!
mike dillon
mike@drummondgroup.com
817 875 0794

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 11:21 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Next conference call

Team,

	as I have seen no requests of either July 2 or 9 we will have a call
on July 2 at 4 pm East Coast, 1 PM Pacific which would be our usual day.

	Cyclone had offered to host so if they will post the call details I
would be grateful.  I will update the calendar as soon as I have the call in
numbers.

	The agenda is to complete the Issues list - Doug can you make sure
that an up to date copy is available.

Thank you

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/members/leave_workgro
up.php