Subject: Host for next call Required

Team,

        we are scheduled for a conference call for next Wednesday September
3rd, but I need a host for the call, I know several people have been on
vacation over the last few weeks so here is you chance to repay those of us
that have been at work all summer!  (Well, I'll try for sympathy if I have
to!!)

Call is 1 hour 4-5 pm East Cost.

Thank you,
Ian Jones