Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] Closing the gap between MSIand BSI and move on

Monica J. Martin wrote:

> mm2: Education is always an opportunity Duane. Remember that the/these
> interface(s) may actually become physical in a deployable logical
> environment. I believe our original text surrounding this relationship
> was clear after all. However, I will in more detail review the many
> posts last night and today to see what can be improved upon in the
> text that was agreed to yesterday morning. Thanks.

Monica:

When they become physical, they should be called CPA, eb MS and BPSS.

There is no concrete BSI.  BSI is an abstract concept - it would be very
bad practice (and most confusing) for someone to develop a concrete
thing and give it the same name.

Education attempt:
When modeling, BSI is an abstract concept.
When implementing, can be done via CPA, MS and BPSS.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com