Subject: Proposed Packaging Figure - ebMS3.0 Message Structure

All,

Attached is a draft figure for the latest packaging. It also
includes some additional suggestion. e.g., Packaging for
Ping/Pong and StatusRequest/StatusResponse, since we
now have SignalMessage element.

I think this figure could replace Illustration 6 with or without
modification.

By the way, I have noticed I'm still Observer on the
Roster page. I now should be voting member.
I realized this, because I couldn't upload the document.
Could Ian or someone else who can do so update the Roster page for me?

Thanks,

Iwasa

ebMS3.0Packaging-20051007.ppt

ebMS3.0Packaging-20051007.pdf