Subject: [ebxml-msg] ebMS3.0 Security Section Edits

All,

Attached is an updated draft for the Security Section. I started
splitting out the WSS information from the WSS-SWA information.
Additionally  steps for signing and encrypting messages were added.
And I added Jacques' pull message security document into the section.

The Security Section needs more work. But I thought I should send
this to the group before tomorrows conference call.

Ric

ebms-security-section.doc

ebms-security-section.odt