Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Schedule

Iwasa,

Yes please!

I would say we do know that it takes roughly 3 months for OASIS process - member review, comments, committee approval and then OASIS member vote.

So - if you think it will take till say March - to finalize the V3.0 draft - then around June it should be OASIS approved.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Schedule
From: "iwasa" <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, December 14, 2006 2:41 am
To: <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>, <ian.c.jones@bt.com>

Ian and TC members,

I have been asked when the ebMS3.0 Part I to be
standardized.
I think it is good to agree some rough schedule, or
target date for OASIS submission and voting
in ebMS TC to explain such question.
Can we discuss it in the next teleconference?

I think if somebody can draft a proposed plan
by the next meeting, that would help the discussion.
If no one voluntieer for it, I will.

Thanks,

Iwasa

PS. I don't think we have to commit the schedule, but
we need to show our plan.