Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] New Issue: Roles Needed in P-Mode

Pete,

Or just make the element repeatable?

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebxml-msg] New Issue: Roles Needed in P-Mode
From: Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Date: Fri, May 11, 2007 12:55 pm
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

While the CPP/A TC was mapping P-Mode parameters to existing or new
CPA values, we found that there is only one Role in D.3.3,
PMode[1].BusinessInfo.Role.

Since both parties play a Role, we need to capture them both, perhaps
as PMode.Initiator.Role and PMode.Responder.Role, or else similarly
named parameters under PMode.BusinessInfo.

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Join the Open ESB Community <http://open-esb.org/>