Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Some routing questions

Jacques,

in the "requirements document" assumption A.2 says that routing must be
based on information available in the header of the message without
saying in which part of the message. This could be either the ebMS
header or any other SOAP header. However it seems logical to me that
ebMS messages are routed based on information in the ebMS header.

Anyway, information needed for routing messages may not be encrypted, so
when information from the ebMS header is used it means the ebMS header
can not be encrypted. Duplicating the information to a non ebMS header
will indeed allow for encryption of the ebMS header, but I wonder why
one would do that as the encyrpted is also available in clear text (in
the duplicated header) ?
So, I think we should require clear text headers if assumption A.2 is
correct. Maybe we have to make the assumption more explicit by saying
that all the routing information should be available in the SOAP header
(which includes the ebMS header).

Regards
Sander