Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebMS v3.0: Part 2, Advanced Features (v55) (ebMS3-part2-V55.odt) uploaded

Hello,

In the multihop conformance section, error 0005 is referred
to as a new error, but it is an existing one. The 0020 is a
new error.

In the conformance section for bundling, I think that
instead of making Bundling Policies optional we should
require support for the "undefined" value for
Pmode[].bundling.ordering.policy.  This basically has the
same effect but adds the requirement that bundling is not to
be used in combination with InOrder reliable messaging
policy.

In chapter 4 we have added some minor extension features
that are not described in the bundling or multihop chapters,
such as HTTP pipelining (4.3), transport security (4.4).  Do
we need conformance clauses for those?

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: jdurand@us.fujitsu.com [mailto:jdurand@us.fujitsu.com]

Sent: 17 March 2010 20:12
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebMS v3.0: Part 2, Advanced
Features (v55) (ebMS3-part2-V55.odt) uploaded

Updates on:

(1) Bundling: see changes (in red) in 3.2.1, for WS-I
compliance (one payload as Body child)
(2) conformance clause: fixed the CC based on comments March
17th. (see result in red from rev53). Based on last week
discussion, a compromise is to draft here a minimal conf
clause (requiring only the push-and-push forwarding model).
Still WS-A required for routing ebMS signals.

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

The document revision named ebMS v3.0: Part 2, Advanced
Features (v55)
(ebMS3-part2-V55.odt) has been submitted by Mr Jacques
Durand to the OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC document
repository.  This document is revision
#25 of ebMS3-part2-V32-JD.odt.

Document Description:
Updates on:

(1) Bundling: see changes (in red) in 3.2.1, for WS-I
compliance (one payload as Body child)
(2) conformance clause: fixed the CC based on comments March
17th. (see result in red from rev53). Based on last week
discussion, a compromise is to draft here a minimal conf
clause (requiring only the push-and-push forwarding model).
Still WS-A required for routing ebMS signals.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_i
d=36915

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36915/ebMS
3-part2-V55.odt

Revision:
This document is revision #25 of ebMS3-part2-V32-JD.odt.
The document details page referenced above will show the
complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your
email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.
You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address
into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration