egov-ms message

Subject: FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approve Rules of Procedure Revision"

Can I urge all voting members to cast their votes please, hopefully in the positive, as we really need to get these changes to the RoP approved. Becoming a funded Member Section will give your Steering Committee a lot more flexibility in managing the work programme on your behalf.

Regards
John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745
Skype:  gov3john

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: 14 April 2011 22:17
To: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk

OASIS eGovernment Member Section member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS eGovernment Member Section.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov-ms/ballot.php?id=2021

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Approve Rules of Procedure Revision"
Vote YES to approve the revisions shown in the reference document.  2/3 of all e-Government Qualified Electors must vote in favor for this ROP revision to be approved and advanced for board of directors acceptance.

- Yes
- No

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2011-04-14      eGov ROP 2011-3-1 draft.pdf      Reference Document

---

The ballot closes Thursday, 21 April 2011 @ 17:00 ET.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov-ms/ballot.php?id=2021

Thank you,