egov-ms message

Subject: INTERNATIONAL CLOUD SYMPOSIUM 2011 - FINAL REPORT

The final report on our recent Cloud Symposium is now available at http://www.oasis-egov.org/node/47

This was a hugely successful event both for the eGov and IDTrust Member Sections and for OASIS as a whole.  We will be following up on the actions arising over the coming weeks but in the meantime if anybody has any observations or suggestions for new areas of work on this increasingly important area of activity please post a note to the me and the MS mailing list.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745