egov-ms message

Subject: Re: [egov-ms] INTERNATIONAL CLOUD SYMPOSIUM 2011 - FINAL REPORT

Thanks Colin.  I'd be pleased to send the set
to Andy or anyone else.  Just send me a private
email.  OASIS has a formal collaborative
relationship with ITU-T, so it also can access
and provide the documents.

Actually, the ITU-T in the 1970s began to attract
information system and internet providers/vendors,
and today they constitute the preponderance of
participants in many countries, especially the U.S.
Recall that XML's predecessor ASN.1 (and still used
in many infrastructures) was a product of ITU-T

Anyhow, most governments facilitate easy availability
of TIES accounts.  A handy URL is the ITU's Global
Directory with which you can query for government
contacts and members in any country or international
organization:
http://www.itu.int/GlobalDirectory/search.html

--tony