egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Re: eGov regrep -first draft

+ 1 on the approach

please peruse the first draft of the eGovernment – ebXML Registry
Technical Note -Guidelines for e-Government Service use of ebXML Registry
/ Repository

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums