egov-registry message

Subject: RE: [egov-registry] Re: eGov regrep eGMS + JUDD

Diane :

Congratulations on the new position.

The resources you identified are excellent.

Hope you enjoy your class - maybe you will discover something that we
would all find fascinating :-}

cheers

carl

<quote who="Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums