egov-services message

Subject: FW: [egov-services] Agenda for Friday Jan 31st 2pm EST - 3:30pm ESTDiscussion via the list

Hope you are at your keyboards at least for part of the time period... i plan to remain online brainstorming with or without for the time alloted.

let's start with roll call:
John Borras  (cannot join us)
Michael Jacobs (perhaps here otherwise asked a colleague to participate)
Sue Probert??
Todd Harbour??
Jack Nagle??
Michael Bang Kjeldgaard (plans to be here)
Tom Tuduc (editor, plans to be here)
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga??
Jouko Salonen ??

Thanks for joining me..    i am still making every effort to arrange for a teleconference or another means to facilitate our dialogue ... but given the need to push forward i am doing so today using this work around.

Outline TC Sub-Committee Charter

diane

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis, Diane
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 8:29 AM
To: 'egov-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [egov-services] Agenda for Friday Jan 31st 2pm EST - 3:30pm EST
Discussion via the list

Agenda:

1. Outline TC Sub-Committee Charter

Statement of Purpose  (review eGov TC charter)
Goals of the Sub-TC  (what do we want to accomplish?)
List of deliverables  (purpose/content of each identified deliverable)

2. Decide Deliverable formats and procedures for document review

3. List sources to be used in developing deliverables

DL Collection of possible sources:  (please identify other sources and share them with the group via the list)  thanks
http://europa.eu.int/public-services/index_en.htm

http://europa.eu.int/public-services/finland/citizens/topics/topics_en.htm

http://www.feapmo.gov/feaBrm.htm

I will start the discussion at 2pm EST tomorrow.   look forward to a productive 1-1/2 hour session.

thanks diane lewis USDOJ