egov-services message

Subject: [egov-services] eGov Service Subcommittee charter brainstorm 1/31/02

Statement of Purpose  (review eGov TC charter)

OASIS text:    A forum for Governments internationally to voice their needs and
                    requirements with respect to XML-based standards.

where does our subcommittee work tie into the eGov TC charter..

<DL:  work with other OASIS channels and other international standards bodies' channels
 (e.g. XML.org for schema registry and/or information portal), to act as a clearinghouse of
information related to applicable specifications/standards as well as activities and projects being conducted by Governments in the adoption of XML-based systems and                        standards. >

Goals of the Sub-TC  (what do we want to accomplish?)

List of deliverables  (purpose/content of each identified deliverable)