egov-websrv message

Subject: Presentation: "Core Components and ebXML Registry"

On Wednesday, 7/23/03, I will be presenting on "Core Components and
ebXML Registry" at the Federal CIO Council XML Registry Working Group
meeting [1]. I thought I'd share my presentation (attached) for the
benefit of those would would like to learn more about Core Components
and/or ebXML Registry v3.0.

I mainly concentrate on Core Components and the Core Components Review
work that is going on within the OASIS/ebXML Registry TC, but I also
cover several other initiatives as well as the new features for
OASIS/ebXML Registry v3.0.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Member, OASIS/ebXML Registry TC
Chair, Core Components Review Subcommittee, OASIS/ebXML Registry TC

[1] http://xml.gov/agenda/rrt20030723.htm

Core Components and ebXML Registry.ppt

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano