Subject: [egov] RE: OASIS e-GOV TECHNICAL COMMITTEE

Further to me -e-mail below, please find attached as promised the discussion
paper relating to items 3 an 4 of the agenda, ie relating to the work
programme and organisation of the TC.   Any views on this in advance of the
meeting would be appreciated.

Regards,
John

 <<Work Programme.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.