Subject: Re: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC: 1ST MEETING PAPERS

Todd/Krishna
To repeat what I said at the first meeting, I would prefer that all the SCs are chaired by government personnel, and I believe there was general support from the meeting to that position.  So I am still looking for gov personnel to lead on the other suggested SCs.  Only if we get really stuck should we then turn to offers from non-gov personnel in my opinion.  So for know I'd like to park Krishna's kind offer and see who else we can get to volunteer.  We can review the situation at our next TC meeting.
John

Todd Harbour <toddh@fgm.com>

06/01/2003 19:02