Subject: [egov] RE: Touching Bases

Todd,
yes i have been giving thought to the work ahead over my holiday vacation.

first we need to identify  subcommittee members  and ensure all members are signed-up on listserv so we can ensure all have access to the sub-committee discussion of ideas, concepts, deliverables to the TC membership  i am assuming from your inquiry today that you wish to join the eGov Service sub-C and have signed up.

secondly, i wanted to make sure that the overall eGov TC charter and minutes were approved and posted... before leaping into detailed discussions...  with posting of TC charter in final form all members of the Service sub-committee will share a common basis for initiating discussions about what the Service sub-committee charter including deliverables should be.

After the meeting in December i received some suggestions about what the sub-committee should focus on...   i welcome any initial thoughts you may wish to post to the listserv.

meanwhile ... i will be sending out some proposals as chair during this week for TC membership feedback...    thanks for your inquiry and interest in participating.. diane lewis  USDOJ/Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Harbour [mailto:toddh@fgm.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 9:51 AM
To: Lewis, Diane
Cc: Steven Saboe
Subject: Touching Bases

Diane,

Thought that I would drop you a quick note to find out what the next steps
are for the eGov Services TC. Have you had a chance to give it more thought?
I haven't seen any emails about the activities, but I assumed that the
holidays were the primary cause. What are your thoughts? I am ready to help.
Thanks.

Todd Harbour                            571-276-2196 (Cell)
45245 Business Court              703-478-9881 (Talk)
Dulles, Virginia 20166              703-478-9883 (Fax)