Subject: RE: [egov] RE: Starting Discussion to Get Your Advice and Help wi thE-Forms for E-Gov

All,

Have anyone looked at what IEEE 1471 has done as a basis for modeling the
business.  Also, the US White House, Office of Management and Budget is
working with BAH and the Industry Advisory Council in established a new
Business Reference Model, Component-Based Architecture Mythology, and an
series of Solution Templates in XML.

This is all happening to better enable communications between business
process owners and technologist.  For insights, visit www.FEAPMO.gov.
Additional information on these emerging Reference Models being recommended
by the IAC (a 387 member industry association), can be found at
www.ICHnet.org under IAC EA SIG white papers.

OMB and IAC are creating a set of example templates around Web Services to
help government leaders better understand the business drivers as it relates
to specific technology investments. If there are work efforts already under
way to develop the same, please let us know so we can share these with our
govt sponsors.

Cheers,

john

John Weiler
ICH Architecture Resource Center
"From Architectures to Implementation Reality"
+1-703-768-0400 (ph)
+1-703-765-9295 (fx)
+1-800-733-6687 (toll free)
www.ICHnet.org <http://www.ICHnet.org>
www.SecurE-Biz.net <http://www.SecurE-Biz.net>

Mark your calendar for the annual SecurE-Biz CxO Summit; April 1-2, Pentagon
Hilton.