Subject: ebXML eGov pilot

[This is a repeat of a message to egov-ws that appears to have
bounced.  I am attempting to include egov this time around because
it occurs to me that this might be interesting to people outside
of the egov-ws subcommittee.]

I earlier agreed with Graham Beaver that a primary deliverable of
this group should be "worked scenarios" for ebXML in eGov.  In
fact, I'd like to go further and say that this group should serve
as a focus for ebXML eGov prototypes.  Here's a presentation
showing an example of what I'd like to see happen (all files are
the same content, just different formats):

   http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/

Jon