Subject: RE: [egov] Interoperable Services SC Info

Jim,

Agreed - see my recent response to Jon Bosak et al regarding the scheduling
of the SC meeting in London.  I do not have a date/time for the SC meeting
at this point, but am working to identify one.  Stay tuned for details ...

David

                    "Jim Rice"            To:     david.layton@gsa.gov, egov@lists.oasis-open.org
                    <jim.rice@amber       cc:
                    point.com>            Subject:     RE: [egov] Interoperable Services SC Info

                    03/18/2003
                    02:15 PM

From review of the minutes of the recent Interoperable Services SC
meeting, there is confusion regarding the scheduling of its May meeting
in London.

Per the minutes posted from the eGov TC meeting 12 mar 2003, the TC will
be meeting 8th May 11am London.

It was agreed that the SC meetings will not conflict with the TC
meeting, so we need to come to agreement on (day and time and location)
for the London Interoperable Services SC meeting.

-Jim