Subject: [egov] ebXML/Web Services SC Info

For TC members who are unable to attend the March 12 meeting in person, I
have attached a copy of the presentation for the ebXML/web services SC
agenda item (Powerpoint version only - I was not able to transform this
into OpenOffice format).  I am not soliciting feedback on this
presentation, but simply providing it to help you follow the discussion if
you need to dial in.

For members of the ebXML/Web Services SC who will be dialing in, I have
attached a copy of the SC meeting agenda (also MS-Word format only - as
this would also not transform to OpenOffice for some reason), and the
latest version of the SC charter in both OpenOffice and MS-Word format (the
transformation did work on this document - go figure!).  The formatting of
the charter changed a bit during the translation, but obviously the content
is the same.  We will discuss the charter in detail during the afternoon
session - if you have not already provided feedback on it, please come
prepared to do so.

Sorry I am a bit late getting this out, but I had difficulty accessing
email yesterday.

Regards,

David Layton
GSA, Office of E-Government & Technology
E-Government Strategy Division
Phone: 202-219-0815

(See attached file: March 12 SC Mtg Agenda - MS Word Version.doc)(See
attached file: Draft ebXML-web services SC Charter, MS Word Ver.doc)(See
attached file: Draft ebXML-web services SC Charter, OpenOffice Ver.sxw)(See
attached file: 3-12 ebXML-ws SC Presentation.ppt)