Subject: RE: [egov] ebXML/Web Services SC Info

thanks David,
here are Services SC 3/12 meeting handouts for reference.....
please post any thoughts on the services sc list .... we are going to try to move rapidly to handoff product to our colleagues in the other SCs... thanks diane

-----Original Message-----
From: david.layton@gsa.gov [mailto:david.layton@gsa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 6:49 AM
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [egov] ebXML/Web Services SC Info

For TC members who are unable to attend the March 12 meeting in person, I
have attached a copy of the presentation for the ebXML/web services SC
agenda item (Powerpoint version only - I was not able to transform this
into OpenOffice format).  I am not soliciting feedback on this
presentation, but simply providing it to help you follow the discussion if
you need to dial in.

For members of the ebXML/Web Services SC who will be dialing in, I have
attached a copy of the SC meeting agenda (also MS-Word format only - as
this would also not transform to OpenOffice for some reason), and the
latest version of the SC charter in both OpenOffice and MS-Word format (the
transformation did work on this document - go figure!).  The formatting of
the charter changed a bit during the translation, but obviously the content
is the same.  We will discuss the charter in detail during the afternoon
session - if you have not already provided feedback on it, please come
prepared to do so.

Sorry I am a bit late getting this out, but I had difficulty accessing
email yesterday.

Regards,

David Layton
GSA, Office of E-Government & Technology
E-Government Strategy Division
Phone: 202-219-0815

(See attached file: March 12 SC Mtg Agenda - MS Word Version.doc)(See
attached file: Draft ebXML-web services SC Charter, MS Word Ver.doc)(See
attached file: Draft ebXML-web services SC Charter, OpenOffice Ver.sxw)(See
attached file: 3-12 ebXML-ws SC Presentation.ppt)

egov312sc.doc

scservicesdraftcharter303.doc