Subject: OASIS Reception

Please see the invitation below.  I hope some of you will be able to attend the reception.
Regards,
John
----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 28/04/2003 08:40 -----
"dee schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

25/04/2003 22:46

        To:        <john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>, <holger.rath@empolis.com>, <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, <larsga@garshol.priv.no>
        cc:        "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, "scott mcgrath" <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>

Dear TC chairs,

I would like to take this opportunity to personally invite you to the OASIS
reception on Monday evening 5 May at XML Europe. The reception begins at
6:00PM at the Hilton London Metropole. Please RSVP at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/ballot.php?id=72. Please
extend this invitation to the members of your TC that will be meeting at XML
Europe 2003. This will be a great opportunity to:

-Meet the Board of Directors, staff and other members of OASIS.
-Network with old and new contacts in the OASIS community.
-Share your thoughts with key players.
-Learn what makes OASIS special and why OASIS is growing.
-Enjoy food and beverage with friends.

Best regards,

Dee Schur

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSI) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

GSI users see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/new2002notices.htm for further details. In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk.