Subject: RE: [egov] The Office of Justice Program's (OJP) Justice XML Data Dictionary

The Task Force that worked on the dictionary was comprised of USA
Justice/Public Safety system domain experts. The reason for the comment
period is to make the work accomplished so far available for review by other
Justice/Public Safety domain experts both in the USA and the global
justice/public safety sectors.

To date I think we have had 3 submitted questions and no requests for
additional elements.

The JXDD Version 3.0.0 today should contain over 85% of the elements
necessary to create a global legal message or document (instance) using an
XML file. Hopefully it is over 95% for a USA Justice document.

The presentation and storage of that XML data stream will be governed by the
recipients toolset's

browser
e-forms
Open Office